Online Degree Programs for Military Members

Recognized as one of the top schools for active-duty military members and veterans, thousands of military men and women choose Columbia Southern University to earn a quality education while preserving our nation’s freedom. Superior service, flexible programs and exceptional value are the CSU promise. 

In addition to being a member of the U.S. Army’s ArmyIgnitEd and the U.S. Air Force’s Air University Associate to Baccalaureate Cooperative program, CSU provides a wide variety of benefits to military service members and veterans.


Columbia Southern University is dedicated to serving our military members by understanding the unique challenges they face entering school and the workforce. We are committed to your success and want to do all we can to help you in your educational Journey (PDF).

Hands typing on a laptop.

Application Process

CSU will guide you from admission to graduation, answering any questions you have along the way and ensuring you are equipped for success.

Get Started
Off-duty service member chatting with someone over paperwork.

Academic Advising

Meet the staff dedicated to helping you succeed.

We're Here to Help
Two people in business suits sit at a table looking at a tablet together.

Career Services

Our career development counselors are here to assist you with your career-related goals.

Set Your Career Goals
An African American couple sit on a couch happily reviewing paperwork.

Payment Options for Everyone

On average, CSU’s tuition is less than half the cost of our competitors. Plus, there are many Ways to Save including scholarships, military tuition assistance, Learning Partnerships and more.

Flexible Online Learning Options

Giving our students the flexibility they need to fit education into their busy schedules is at the core of our mission. Our courses are designed to accommodate working professionals, moms, dads and anyone else who is balancing school with other life commitments.

LifePace Learning®

Enrollment Features

Start anytime with LifePace Learning®. Progress through your courses in as early as four weeks or as long as 10 weeks.

  • No Required Login Times
  • No Set Start Dates or Completion Dates
  • Complete Assignments at Your Own Pace
  • Enroll 365 Days a Year
Learn More about LifePace Learning®

Term Enrollment

Enrollment Features

Complete assignments at your own pace while working within set course start and end dates. A term lasts approximately nine weeks.

Register for the next term by  .

  • No Required Login Times
  • Weekly Assignments Keep You on Track
  • Choose From 11 Term Start Dates Per Year
  • Federal Student Aid Available for Those Who Qualify
Learn More about Term Enrollment

Veterans Flexible Enrollment

Enrollment Features

Available to students using VA educational benefits, this option combines the freedom of working at your own pace with the structure of set start and end dates.

  • No Required Login Times
  • Complete Assignments at Your Own Pace
  • Choose From 11 Term Start Dates Per Year
Learn More about Veterans Flexible Enrollment

Federal Student Aid and VA funding is unavailable for students who enroll in the LifePace Learning® option. Federal Student Aid is unavailable for students who enroll in Veterans Flexible Enrollment.

CSU graduate Timothy Smith smiles cheerfully in front of lush greenery

The CSU Experience

Columbia Southern University has a diverse, worldwide population of students who all have one thing in common: They are committed to progressing their lives professionally and personally through higher education.

We are proud of our students and value the relationships we have built with them. Their comments and feedback let us know we are truly changing the lives by turning dreams into reality.

Pictured: Timothy Smith, CSU Graduate

Hear Timothy's story
Top College 2018 2019 Best Online Colleges Military Friendly School 18-19

Get Started Today