Columbia Southern University is offering two scholarships to current Columbia Southern University Fire students, or applicants who plan to enroll in a Fire-related degree program. The scholarships will cover up to 60 credit hours toward one online degree program. The scholarship will be applied directly to the recipients’ tuition for up to three years or until the completion of the selected online degree program, whichever comes first. Textbooks are included.
- Eligible candidates must have a high school transcript or equivalent (GED)
- Scholarship applicants must be available to begin coursework within 90 days of the date of the award
- Maintain a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA
- Remain in good standing with CSU throughout a degree program
- Maintain continuous enrollment in a degree program
- Current CSU students must already meet these requirements to be considered
To apply, fill out the Fire scholarship application. CSU will award one scholarship during each award month listed below.
|Scholarship Application Period||Scholarship Award Month|
|January 17 — March 29||April|
|June 11 – August 27||September|
The scholarship recipient will be selected and notified by the final day of the award month. The scholarship recipient and all other applicants will receive an email notifying them of the decision.