CSU is proud to offer a scholarship to the members of NAEMT. The scholarship will cover up to 60 hours and will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition for up to three years or until the completion of the selected degree program, whichever comes first.
NAEMT Scholarship Eligibility
- Must be a current NAEMT member to apply.
- Must maintain active NAEMT membership throughout the length of the scholarship.
- High school transcript or equivalent (GED). Must begin coursework within 90 days of the date of the award. Maintain a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA.
- Maintain continuous enrollment in his or her degree program.
- Current CSU students must already meet these requirements to be considered.
The scholarship will open on August 31, 2018 and will close October 31, 2018. The Columbia Southern University scholarship committee will select a winner, and the winner will be announced by the end of November 2018. For any questions/concerns please email our scholarship liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-785-3006.
Attention NAEMT Members:
Members of the National Association of Emergency Medical Technichians (NAEMT) are eligible to receive a 15% tuition discount. Learn more about this Learning Partnership opportunity.