CSU is proud to offer a scholarship to the members of NAEMT. The scholarship will cover up to 60 credit hours toward one online degree program. The scholarship will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition for up to three years or until the completion of the selected online degree program, whichever comes first.
NAEMT Scholarship Eligibility
- Must be a current NAEMT member to apply.
- Must maintain active NAEMT membership throughout the length of the scholarship.
- High school transcript or equivalent (GED).
- Must begin coursework within 90 days of the date of the award.
- Maintain a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA.
- Maintain continuous enrollment in degree program.
- Current CSU students must already meet these requirements to be considered.
The scholarship will open on July 30, 2020 and will close October 31, 2020. The Columbia Southern University scholarship committee will select a winner, and the winner will be announced by the end of November 2020. For any questions/concerns please email our scholarship liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-785-3006.
Attention NAEMT Members
Members of the National Association of Emergency Management Technicians (NAEMT) are eligible to receive a 15% tuition discount. Learn more about this Learning Partnership opportunity.