The information below represents the estimated cost of attendance for CSU students.
Federal regulations require the Office of Financial Aid to estimate the cost of attendance for students receiving Federal Student Aid. The direct costs associated with all of the estimates below are tuition only. Textbooks are provided at no cost through a CSU book grant. Indirect costs are estimated for room and board and personal/miscellaneous expenses. These estimates are conservative in nature and are not intended to meet the actual individual living expenses for all students.
CSU encourages students to carefully consider the amount of student loans borrowed in excess of direct costs. Unlike scholarships and grants, student loans must be repaid with interest.
The estimates below are based on a full time enrollment status and the student’s housing plan as reported on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). CSU is a completely online University and does not provide on campus housing.
2021-2022 Cost of Attendance
|Item||Living with Parent||Off-campus|
|Library Fee Undergraduate / Graduate||$35|
|Library Fee DBA||$50|
|Loan Origination Fee||$148|
|PLUS Loan Origination Fee||$432|
- Spouses or dependents of active duty military members receive a ten percent tuition discount. The tuition rate for graduate courses per-credit hour is $250 for all active-duty military members using military tuition assistance (not applicable for CSU Learning Partners). CSU learning partners receive a ten percent tuition discount. Back to Tuition
- Students (and spouses) receiving a military base allowance for housing (BAH) are only eligible to receive an allowance for board when determining the amount of financial aid they are eligible to receive. Back to board
- The Library Fee is a one-time fee charged during the first period of enrollment. Back to Library Fee
- The DBA Online Library Fee is a one-time fee charged during the first period of enrollment. Back to DBA Library Fee
- The 1.072% loan origination fee is based on an average. The actual fees will depend on the amount of loans borrowed. Back to Loan Origination Fee
- The Graduation Fee is a one-time fee charged when a student submits a petition to graduate. Back to Graduation Fee