The Continuing Education Department at CSU is proud to be the official CEU provider for many educational events, workshops, and conference. Attendees of approved events can submit the Participant CEU Request Form to request their certificate.
The following is our current list of approved events/workshops/courses students can submit a CEU request for.
- Webinar - Responding to and Preparing for Acts of Violence
- Webinar - Too Hot to Handle
- Webinar - Cutting Edge: Extrication Evolution and Patient Management
- 2021 APPA Conference
- 2021 CFSI
- 2020 AAFC Summer Conference
- 2020 ADAPT Virtual Summit
- 2020 FireShowsWest Virtual Summit
- Addressing Threats to U.S. Borders and Cyber Security (webinar)
- Building the Ladder Officer Development (webinar)
- International Society of Fire Service Instructors (ISFSI) Courses
- Serious Accident Review Team Training
- Training Officer Program
- NVFC Health & Safety Online Courses
- The Company Officer Academy Workshops
- Counter Ambush Tactics (Safariland)
- HIATT Tactical Handcuffing Instructor Training (Safariland)
- Ballistics Shield Train-The-Trainer (Safariland)
- Emergency Response to an Armed Intruder (Safariland)
- Monadnock Expandable Baton (Safariland)
- Monadnock Defensive Tactics (Safariland)
- Monadnock PR-24 Control Baton (Safariland)
- Less Lethal Workshops (Safariland)
- Community Risk Reduction (Vision 20/20)
*Please note there MAY be a fee associated with this service. That will be integated based on the conference/courses selected in the form below. Payment is NOT automatically processed once the form is submited; payment is processed manually by a Continuing Education Representative. Please allow 5-7 business days for processing. You will receive a receipt once payment has been processed.
Once your request has been received, a CSU Continuing Education Representative will verify your attendance and send you a print quality certificate with your earned CEUs.