A 10-week, self-paced course offered through Columbia Southern University, “Leading Through Failure” gives students necessary tools for responding to failures at work in a healthy and productive manner. Examines opportunities for learning, growth, humility, improvement, and moving forward.
Enter promo code: SUCCESS during enrollment to waive tuition fees.
IMPORTANT: You will be auto-enrolled in this course if you use a promo code. This course will open in Blackboard the day after the enrollment request is submitted.
Additional Course Information
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Recognize that failure is a reality of life.
- Exemplify the role of failure as a teaching tool.
- Identify new opportunities brought about by failure.
- Demonstrate how owning personal failure gains employee loyalty in the process.
- Recognize signs of failures to come in order to head them off.
- Guide a team through changes of function and attitude.
- Create action items for improvement.
- Prepare to move forward after failure (to the next failure or success).
About Chantell Cooley
Chantell Cooley is the co-founder of Columbia Southern University, senior vice president and co-owner of Columbia Southern Education Group. Since 1989, Chantell has leveraged her knack for interpersonal communication and leadership skills to encourage adult learners to fulfill their goals through higher education. During her tenure with CSU, Cooley led initiatives throughout the organization including the implementation of the university’s unique customer service model and learning partnership program. Chantell is also an author, speaker and host of her own show—Moving Forward.