CE 1402: Foundational Math for Business
This course introduces basic mathematical operations needed to understand and solve problems encountered in business. The course is designed to develop students’ mathematical reasoning in the areas of consumer mathematics, financial management, and business math. Topics include basic number properties and operations, percentages, interest, annuities, loans, financial statements, and statistics.
*This course contains video tutorials*
Course Learning Objectives:
- Perform computations with real numbers.
- Solve problems involving percentages.
- Evaluate algebraic formulas utilized in business.
- Calculate the cost and selling price of merchandise.
- Apply different methods for calculating interest.
- Calculate annuities.
- Apply mathematical principles used in finance.
- Use statistical methods to analyze data.
Course Textbook: None
Course Cost: $100 Price reduced for a limited time! (Originally $325)
Note: CE courses are not eligible for Federal Financial Aid, Military Tuition Assistance or Learning Partner Discounts.
CEUs Earned Upon Course Completion: 3.0
Course Length: This course is 10 weeks, self-pace, and open enrollment.
A certificate of completion with the number of CEUs awarded will be issued upon successfully completing the course. Course must be paid for in full before student is eligible to receive certificate of completion.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org | 800-313-1992