Six Sigma Black Belt Certificate Exam Prep Program
Course Title: SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT Certificate Exam Prep Program
Course Cost: $3,999.00 (Includes Six Sigma Black Belt Exam FEE & Course Materials)
*This course is NOT eligible for Federal Financial Aid or Military Tuition Assistance Benefits
Course Duration: 6 Months
The Six Sigma Professional program is designed for high-performance employees and leaders of business improvement projects. Whether in healthcare, finance, government, manufacturing or any other industry, Six Sigma Black Belt training is ideal for current professionals looking toward advancement in their current position as well as individuals looking to gain employment with any firm that utilizes these concepts and techniques. Experienced professionals who are able to master these techniques and gain certification in Six Sigma Black Belt are in significant demand by employers looking to ensure the most efficient use of their resources. For this reason, it is imperative for professionals at all level of management to look toward understanding of and certification in these processes in order to ensure they are best poised for employment and advancement in their current career. Professionals equipped with these skills ensure their expertise is always in demand and applicable to business practices at all levels across all industries.
At the conclusion of this program, students will be able to:
*Note: Six Sigma Black Belt requires 2 completed projects with signed affidavits OR
- Apply the Lean Six Sigma (LSS) model to create breakthrough in profitability and grown in a business situation
- Manage projects by defining metrics and following the DMAIC (define, measure, analyze, improve, and control) methodology
- Design effective teams to execute projects using the tools and techniques of Lean Six Sigma
- Employ the sequence of the DMAIC problem solving methodology
- Differentiate DMAIC and Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) frameworks with respect to customer needs
- Analyze a business process using different types of tools and techniques relevant to the Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Determine how to enroll the executive management in the journey of change associated with the Lean Six Sigma (DMAIC or DFSS) initiative
- Determine how to sustain process breakthrough improvements in the control phase of the Lean Six Sigma initiative during the process owner handover
- Use Microsoft Office
1 completed project with signed affidavit & 3 years of work experience in one or more areas of the Six Sigma Body of Knowledge. Candidates do NOT need to be a Certified Six Sigma Green Belt.
PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE-
CSU is happy to offer interested students the option to pay in 4 monthly payments of $999.75. This option is only available for those willing to pay with credit card. If interested, please contact us at 1-800-313-1992 or email@example.com
All payments are processed manually by a Continuing Education Coordinator upon verbal verification of payment information provided. You will not be charged immediately upon registering.