CSU is actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation and the emerging variants. Should the ceremony be impacted, we will notify all attendees with the required changes.
Please review the following COVID-19 Policy before attending Commencement:
- In accordance with the state of Alabama guidelines, guests are not mandated to wear masks. However, guests are welcome to wear a mask when moving throughout the venue, including:
- Entryways + Exits
- Check-in Lines
- Restroom Lines
- Practice social distancing whenever possible when around persons not of the same household.
- All guests are responsible for evaluating their own risk in determining whether to attend. Please note: The CDC advises that people 65 or older, or of any age who have underlying medical conditions, may be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
- By your attendance, you assume all inherent risks associated with exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold CSU, the venue, or any affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.
- Please take advantage of sanitizing stations and wash your hands frequently.
Please do not attend an event if the following apply
- You are sick, or have shortness of breath, severe cough, fever or severe chest pain; or
- You have been tested for COVID-19 and have not received a negative test result.