Columbia Southern University is offering two scholarships to any current student or prospective student that is pursuing an undergraduate or graduate OSH degree. Each scholarship will cover up to 60 credit hours toward one online degree program. The scholarship will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition for up to three years or until the completion of the selected online degree program, whichever comes first.
- Meet CSU admission requirements
- Begin coursework within 90 days of the date of the award
- Maintain a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA
- Remain in good standing with CSU throughout the degree program
- Maintain continuous enrollment
Current CSU students must already meet these requirements to be considered
|Scholarship Application Period||Scholarship Award Month|
|January 17 — May 21||June|
|May 30 – November 25||December|
The scholarship recipients will be selected and notified by the final day of the award month. The scholarship recipients and all other applicants will receive an email notifying them of the decision. For any questions or concerns, please email the scholarship liaison at email@example.com or call 888-785-3006.