CSU is proud to offer a scholarship to the employees of Global Medical Response. The scholarship will cover up to 60 credit hours toward one online degree program. The scholarship will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition for up to three years or until the completion of the selected online degree program, whichever comes first.
- Be an employee of Global Medical Response
- Meet CSU admission requirements
- Begin coursework within 90 days of the date of the award
- Maintain a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA
- Maintain continuous enrollment in degree program
Current CSU students must already meet these requirements to be considered
The scholarship will open on March 1 and will close on May 30. The Columbia Southern University scholarship committee will select a winner, and the winner will be announced by the end of June. For any questions/concerns please email our scholarship liaison at email@example.com or call 888-785-3006.