Learning Partners are businesses, organizations, and municipalities from across the U.S. whose employees benefit from tuition discounts and scholarship opportunities with Columbia Southern University. CSU’s team members live and work in variousregions where our Learning Partners reside, bridging the gap between higher education and the people we serve. It’s within in theseregions especially where ideas are fostered and relationships are built. This scholarship was designed to honor those partnerships.
- Alabama and Northwest Florida
Regional Learning Partner Scholarships cover up to 60 credit hours toward one online degree program. One scholarship will be awarded per region per year, for a total of twoscholarships. The scholarships will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition for up to three years or until the completion of the selected online degree program, whichever comes first.
- Be an employee or member of a Learning Partner residing in one of the above listed regions. Check our Learning Partner directory to see if your organization is a current Learning Partner or learn how to become a Learning Partner.
- Have a high school transcript or equivalent (GED).
- Begin coursework within 90 days of the award date.
- Maintain a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA and remain in good standing with CSU throughout their degree program.
- Maintain continuous enrollment in a degree program.
Current CSU students must already meet these requirements to be considered.
Acceptable Verification Documentation (Choose One)
- Statement of employment on letterhead from a supervisor
- Copy of an employment or membership ID card
- Copy of a membership verification letter with expiration date
The Regional Learning Partner Scholarship application will open April 1 and close October 1. Scholarship recipients will be selected and notified by the final day of November. The scholarship recipients and all other applicants will receive an email notifying them of the decision. Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.