The NGAUS Scholarship will be awarded annually to a current active annual or active life member of the National Guard Association of the United Status (NGAUS).
The scholarship will cover up to $32,700 in one online degree program. The scholarship will be directly applied to the recipient’s tuition for up to 60 semester hours or 36 consecutive months in the selected online degree program, whichever comes first. If selected for the scholarship, the recipient may also elect to transfer the scholarship to their spouse or dependent.
The scholarship application period will open on 02/01/2024. Applications must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. on 07/01/2024. The selection process will be complete by 07/15/2024.
Applications will be evaluated exclusively by executive staff members of Columbia Southern University and verified via NGAUS. Notification of selection will be made to the awardee within 7 business days upon completion of the selection process and verification by all parties that the awardee is eligible to receive the scholarship.
- Eligible candidates must have a high school transcript or equivalent (GED).
- Scholarship applicants must be available to begin their coursework within six months of the date of the award.
- Capable of maintaining a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA.
- Students who have previous college experience must meet academic requirements for admission to the university.
- Remain in good standing with the university throughout degree program.
- Current students must already meet these requirements for consideration.
- Active membership (Active Annual, Active Life, or Digital Life) in NGAUS is required prior to application for this scholarship.
- Membership status will be confirmed by NGAUS.