The NCOA Columbia Southern Learning Partner Scholarship was established in 2023 and will be given annually to a current member of the Non Commissioned Officers Association (NCOA). This scholarship was developed in partnership between NCOA and Columbia Southern University to provide educational opportunities and to give back to those who give so much.
The scholarship will cover up to $32,700 in one online degree program. The scholarship will be directly applied to the recipient’s tuition for up to 60 semester hours or 36 consecutive months in the selected online degree program, whichever comes first.
- Eligible candidates must have a high school transcript or equivalent (GED).
- Scholarship applicants must be available to begin their coursework within six months of the date of the award.
- Capable of maintaining a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA.
- Students who have previous college experience must meet academic requirements for admission to the university.
- Remain in good standing with the university throughout his or her degree program.
- Current students must already meet these requirements for consideration.
- Membership in NCOA is required prior to application for this scholarship.
- Must be a member in good standing in NCOA or the spouse or dependent of an NCOA member in good standing.
The scholarship application period will open on 01/02/2024. Applications must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. on 05/03/2024. The selection process will complete on 06/07/2024.
Applications will be evaluated exclusively by executive staff members of Columbia Southern University and verified via NCOA. Notification of selection will be made to the awardee within 7 business days upon completion of the selection process and verification by all parties that the awardee is eligible to receive the scholarship.