Columbia Southern University recognizes the sacrifices made by the family members of America's military men and women. To honor family members, CSU will provide one scholarship to the spouse, college age child, sibling or parent of a fallen Air Force Airman or U.S. Space Force Guardian. Available to both future and current CSU students, the scholarship will cover up to $32,700 in one online degree program. The scholarship will be applied directly to the recipient's tuition for up to three years or until the completion of the selected online degree program, whichever comes first.
- Applicants must have a high school transcript or equivalent (GED).
- Applicants must be available to begin coursework within 90 days of the award date.
- Candidates must be capable of maintaining a 2.0 undergraduate or 3.0 graduate GPA. Students who have previous college experience must meet CSU’s academic requirements for admission to the university.
- Applicants must remain in good standing with CSU throughout degree program.
- Applicants must maintain continuous enrollment in a degree program.
- Current CSU students must already meet these requirements for consideration.
The scholarship application will open on October 1, 2023 and will close November 17, 2023. All applications, scholarship essays and transcripts must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. on November 17, 2023.