Knight Scholarship Details
We want you to join our CSU Knight Family! Columbia Southern University will offer a scholarship opportunity to any current prospective Columbia Southern University applicant. Each award date, one scholarship will be awarded in one undergraduate or graduate online degree program. The scholarship will cover up to 60 hours and will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition for up to three years or until the completion of the selected degree program, whichever comes first.
- Be a current prospective student of Columbia Southern University. To apply to Columbia Southern University, click here.
- Eligible candidates must have a high school transcript or equivalent (GED).
- Scholarship applicants must be available to begin coursework within 90 days of the date of the award.
- Capable of maintaining a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA.
- Remain in good standing with CSU throughout a degree program.
- Maintain continuous enrollment in a degree program.
|Scholarship Application Period
||Scholarship Award Month
|April 3 - June 5
The Columbia Southern University scholarship committee will select a winner, and announce the winner during the award months listed. The winner will receive a phone call and all non-winners will receive an email notifying them of the decision. For any questions or concerns, please email the scholarship liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-785-3006.