We want you to join our CSU Knight Family! Columbia Southern University will offer a scholarship opportunity to any current prospective Columbia Southern University applicant. Each award date, one scholarship will be awarded to cover up to 60 credit hours toward one undergraduate or graduate online degree program. The scholarship will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition for up to three years or until the completion of the selected online degree program, whichever comes first.
- Be a prospective student of Columbia Southern University. To apply to Columbia Southern University, Click Here.
- Have earned a high school transcript or equivalent (GED)
- Begin coursework within 90 days of the date of the award
- Be capable of maintaining a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA
- Remain in good standing with CSU throughout a degree program
- Maintain continuous enrollment in a degree program
|Scholarship Application Period||Scholarship Award Month|
|February 17 – April 17||May|
|April 24 – June 25||July|
|July 2 – September 2||September|
|September 9 – November 9||December|
The scholarship recipient will be selected and notified by the final day of the award month. The scholarship recipient and all other applicants will receive an email notifying them of the decision. For any questions or concerns, please email the scholarship liaison at email@example.com or call 888-785-3006.