CSU will award one Forever a Hero Scholarship annually to a military veteran. The scholarship will cover up to $25,200 in one online degree program (associate, bachelor or master). The scholarship will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition for up to three years or until the selected online degree program is completed, whichever comes first.
Scholarship applications will be available May 28, 2021 and will be accepted through July 30, 2021. The scholarship recipient will be announced in August.
Forever a Hero Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible candidates must have a high school transcript or equivalent (GED).
- Scholarship applicants must be available to begin their coursework within 90 days of receiving the award.
- Students must maintain a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA.
- Students must remain in good standing with CSU throughout his or her degree program, and maintain continuous enrollment in their degree program.
- Current CSU students must already meet these requirements to be considered.
Acceptable Verification Documentation
Copy of DD-214 (only required for scholarship recipient)