The scholarship will cover up to 60 credit hours toward one online degree program and will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition for up to three years or until the completion of the selected online degree program, whichever comes first.
This scholarship covers tuition only; textbooks and fees* are the responsibility of the student.
*Columbia Southern University will implement a new tuition rate and technology fee effective July 1, 2022. The new tuition rate will be $245 per credit hour for undergraduate courses, $335 per credit hour for graduate courses and $435 per credit hour for doctoral courses. The technology fee will be $25 per undergraduate course, $35 per graduate course and $60 per doctoral course. Note: The tuition rate for graduate courses will remain $250 per credit hour for all active-duty military members using tuition assistance and the technology fee will not apply to these students.
The CSU Reach Scholarship is open to Delta Air Lines employees. Applicants must demonstrate how receiving the scholarship would add to their lives and what their educational and degree aspirations are and how it will help them live their lives.
- Eligible candidates must have a high school transcript or equivalent (GED)
- Scholarship applicants must be available to begin their coursework within six months of the date of the award
- Capable of maintaining a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA
- Students who have previous college experience must meet CSU’s academic requirements for admission to the university
- Remain in good standing with CSU throughout his or her degree program
- Current CSU students must already meet these requirements for consideration
Acceptable Verification Documentation Includes:
- A statement of Employment on Letterhead from a Superior
- Copy of a Delta Air Lines ID Card
Employee ID and letter from supervisor are not required unless you are selected for the scholarship. This additional documentation will be required once the awardee is selected.
The scholarship application will open on May 15, 2022. All applications, scholarship essays, and transcripts must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. on August 1, 2022.
Applications will be evaluated exclusively by representatives of Columbia Southern University and Delta Air Lines.
Notification of selection will be made to awardees within 14 business days upon completion of the selection process and verification by all parties that the awardee is eligible to receive the scholarship.