Numerous companies, associations, and organizations enjoy a 10 percent tuition discount as a Learning Partner with Columbia Southern University. To enhance this great offer, Columbia Southern University offers a special scholarship program exclusively for Learning Partners.
The Learning Partner scholarship will cover up to 60 credit hours toward one online degree program. The scholarship will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition for up to three years or until the completion of the selected online degree program, whichever comes first.
- Applicants must be an employee/member of a Columbia Southern University Learning Partner. Check our Learning Partner directory to see if your organization is a current Learning Partner or learn how to become a learning partner.
- Provide acceptable verification documentation (see below).
- Eligible candidates must have a high school transcript or equivalent (GED).
- Scholarship applicants must be available to begin coursework within 90 days of the date of the award.
- Capable of maintaining a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA.
- Remain in good standing with CSU throughout a degree program.
- Maintain continuous enrollment in a degree program.
- Current CSU students must already meet these requirements to be considered.
Acceptable Verification Documentation Includes (choose one):
- A statement of employment on letterhead from a superior
- Copy of an employment or membership ID card
- Copy of a membership verification letter with expiration date
The scholarship recipient will be selected and notified by the final day of the award month. The scholarship recipient and all other applicants will receive an email notifying them of the decision. For any questions or concerns, please email the scholarship liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-785-3006.
|Scholarship Application Period||Scholarship Award Month|
|January 17 — March 30||April|
|April 1 – May 31||June|
|June 4 — August 10||September|
|September 3 – November 30||December|
All awards will be announced by the last day of the award month. All applicants will receive an email notification.