Where can I find my 1098-T?

In your MyCSU Student Portal, click University Forms, then Account.

How do I fill out a FAFSA?

The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) can be completed and submitted at FAFSA.ed.gov.

Where do I send my military Tuition Assistance or VA paperwork?

TA paperwork should be sent to TA@ColumbiaSouthern.edu and VA paperwork should be sent to VA@ColumbiaSouthern.edu.

When should I complete my FAFSA?

You should complete your FAFSA any time after October 1. You will need to have your financial information available when completing the FAFSA and be sure to include our school code on the application. CSU’s school code is 041215.

Do I have to apply for financial aid every year?

Yes. You must apply for financial aid every year on or after October 1. If your financial circumstances change year to year, you may get more or less aid. Renewal of your financial aid package also depends on a student continuing to meet satisfactory academic progress requirements and/or other eligibility indicators.

How do I apply for a Pell Grant and other types of need-based aid?

Submit a FAFSA. You will have the opportunity to accept or decline any portion of your aid package later.