The Office of the Registrar serves the students, faculty and staff of the University by performing a wide range of functions relating to student records and academic administration.
The CSU Registrar's Office maintains accurate and secure student records. We issue academic transcripts and prepare and publish the CSU Catalog. We also help coordinate the Commencement ceremonies and issue diplomas for graduates.
In addition to serving students, the Registrar's Office provides a number of services and resources to administrators and faculty. We provide an efficient and secure grade collection process.
The Office of the Registrar’s Evaluation team provides support to prospective students by maximizing transfer credit. Evaluators also provide timely feedback to prospects/students regarding evaluation results.
Degree Auditors complete audits for students nearing graduation. Audits are effectively administered to verify the student has completed all academic requirements of the degree. Auditors also receive and process graduation registrations. Degrees are conferred twice a month and diplomas issued.
The Registrar Support team completes numerous tasks, including:
- Monitor probation/suspension
- Process transcript requests
- Receive official transcripts
- Monitor conditional/temporary students
- Process student re-enrollments
- Receive returning student applications
Important resources from the Office of the Registrar include:
- Academic Calendar: Official calendar that contains the dates and times for all registration periods, application deadlines, holidays, special events, and more.
- The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974: the United States federal law that protects student records privacy review and disclosure rights.
- Official CSU Transcript Request(pdf): Request an official copy of your CSU Transcript.