Mimi Mayes Families Forever Scholarship
Columbia Southern University recognizes the sacrifices made by the family members of America's military men and women. To honor family members, CSU will provide one scholarship to the spouse, college age child, sibling or parent of a fallen Air Force airman. Available to both future and current CSU students, the scholarship will cover up to $25,200 in one online degree program. The scholarship will be applied directly to the recipient's tuition for up to three years or until the completion of the selected online degree program, whichever comes first.
- Applicants must have a high school transcript or equivalent (GED).
- Applicants must be available to begin coursework within 90 days of the award date.
- Candidates must be capable of maintaining a 2.0 undergraduate or 3.0 graduate GPA. Students who have previous college experience must meet CSU’s academic requirements for admission to the university.
- Applicants must remain in good standing with CSU throughout degree program.
- Applicants must maintain continuous enrollment in a degree program.
- Current CSU students must already meet these requirements for consideration.
- Applicants must submit acceptable verification documentation of military affiliation. Acceptable verification documentation includes Air Force Service Member’s name and rank/title.
The scholarship application will open on July 20, 2020 and will close September 21, 2020. All applications, scholarship essays and transcripts must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. on September 21, 2020. For any questions or concerns, please email the scholarship liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-758-8614.