Our partnerships with Alabama community colleges allow you to seamlessly transfer previously earned academic credits, professional licenses, certificates and training programs into your chosen degree program. CSU also considers credit by examination and knowledge learned by experiential or equivalent learning.
We are also proud to provide full transfer credit for graduates with an Associate in Applied Technology degree into our Bachelor of Science in business administration.
Alabama Community College Articulations
Make Education Work for You
Our learning environment, LifePace Learning®, gives you the freedom to earn your degree on your time, complete assignments when it’s convenient for you and fit education seamlessly into your busy life.
LifePace Learning® was designed to fit the needs and lifestyles of working adults by combining the flexibility you need with a time-based structure that provides the best opportunity for a consistent path towards graduation.
- No Required Login Times
- Access Your Course 24/7
- Choose From Multiple Start Dates Each Year
- Add Courses Anytime in Week 1
- Complete Your Course Early or Extend if Needed
- Federal Student Aid Eligible*
- Learn From Anywhere in the World From Any Browser or Mobile Device
- Work on Assignments as Soon as They’re Available
*For those who qualify