Transient students do not intend to complete their degree with CSU, but wish to take courses with CSU and transfer the credit earned to another institution.  Students must submit a letter to CSU from the school they intend to transfer credit to including a statement indicating that the receiving institution will accept credit earned at CSU.   

GoArmyEd (GAE) Transient students have a school other than CSU listed as their home institution within the GAE portal and may take no more than six credit hours with CSU. 

Transient Student Federal Student Aid Eligibility

Transient students are not eligible for Federal Student Aid.