We want you to join our CSU Knight Family! Columbia Southern University will offer a scholarship opportunity to any current prospective Columbia Southern University applicant. Each award date, one scholarship will be awarded in one undergraduate or graduate online degree program. The scholarship will cover up to 60 hours and will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition for up to three years or until the completion of the selected degree program, whichever comes first.
- Be a current prospective student of Columbia Southern University: Apply Now.
- Eligible candidates must have a high school transcript or equivalent (GED)
- Scholarship applicants must be available to begin coursework within 90 days of the date of the award
- Capable of maintaining a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA
- Remain in good standing with CSU throughout a degree program
- Maintain continuous enrollment in a degree program
|Scholarship Application Period||Scholarship Award Month|
|February 17 — April 17||May|
|April 24 – June 25||July|
|July 2 — September 2||September|
|September 9 – November 9||December|
The scholarship recipient will be selected and notified by the final day of the award month. The scholarship recipient and all other applicants will receive an email notifying them of the decision.