In collaboration with the Enlisted Association of the National Guard of the United States (EANGUS), Columbia Southern University is proud to award one scholarship to a currently serving Air National Guard EANGUS member, and one scholarship will be awarded to a currently serving Army National Guard EANGUS member.
The scholarship application period will open in January 2024.
Each scholarship covers up to $32,700, 60 credit hours, 3 years, or completion of one online degree program, whichever comes first. The scholarships are for tuition and can be applied toward obtaining an associate, bachelor's, master's, or doctoral degree.
- Current CSU students must meet all of these requirements to be considered
- Students who have previous college experience must meet CSU’s academic requirements for admission to the university
- Have a high school transcript or equivalent (GED)
- Be available to begin coursework within 6 months of the date of the award
- Maintain a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA
- Able to maintain continuous enrollment in degree program
- Scholarship recipients will be chosen in partnership with the EANGUS Scholarship Committee
For more information or to apply for this scholarship, visit: Scholarship Information | EANGUS