Columbia Southern University is partnering with the Atlanta Police Foundation to offer a scholarship to a sworn officer of the Atlanta Police Department. The scholarship will cover up to 60 credit hours and will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition for up to three years or until the completion of the selected online degree program, whichever comes first.
- Be asworn officer of and in good standing with Atlanta Police Department
- Have been with Atlanta Police Department for a minimum of two years
- Hold a high school transcript or equivalent (GED)
- Begin coursework within 90 days of the date of the award
- Maintain a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA
- Maintain continuous enrollment in chosen degree program
Current CSU students must already meet these requirements to be considered
The Atlanta Police Department Scholarship application will open April 1 and will close October 1. The scholarship recipient will be notified by the end of November. The recipient will be notified via phone call. All other applicants will be notified via email.