Columbia Southern University is partnering with the Atlanta Police Department to offer a scholarship to one of its employees. The scholarship will cover up to 60 credit hours and will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition for up to three years or until the completion of the selected online degree program, whichever comes first.
- Be an employee of and in good standing with Atlanta Police Department
- Have been with Atlanta Police Department for a minimum of two years
- Hold a high school transcript or equivalent (GED)
- Begin coursework within 90 days of the date of the award
- Maintain a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA
- Maintain continuous enrollment in chosen degree program
Current CSU students must already meet these requirements to be considered
The Atlanta Police Department Scholarship application will open May 1 and will close August 31. The scholarship recipient will be notified by the end of September. The recipient will be notified via phone call. All other applicants will be notified via email.