CE 2003 : Security Application and Development
Introduces best practices for securing applications, networks, and databases. Students learn how organizations protect assets from unauthorized access. Students start the initial phase of building applications while documenting security procedures.
This course is part of a four course Ethical Hacker Certificate program. Upon successful completion, with a 70% or higher, in each of the four courses, students need to complete the Certificate Request Form. A certificate of completion will be issued to the participating individual.
Courses can be taken separately from earning the certificate for CEU credit.
Course Cost: $705
Note: CE courses are not eligible for Federal Financial Aid, Military Tuition Assistance or Learning Partner Discounts.
CEUs Earned Upon Course Completion: 12
Course Length: This course is a 10-week, self-paced, open enrollment course
Upon completion of this course the student will be able to:
OPENING SOON! To be notified when this course is open, reach out to the contact information below!
- Identify the relationship between application security and system development.
- Examine Structured Query Language (SQL) injection attacks.
- Explain the best practices for securing an application and database.
- Outline potential application security vulnerabilities.
- Analyze the information technology (IT) physical security considerations for an organization.
For more information, please contact us at 1-800-313-1992 or firstname.lastname@example.org