Columbia Southern University's postgraduate certificate in occupational safety and health provides master or doctoral graduates the opportunity to deepen their understanding of safety management and decision-making through specialized graduate-level courses. During the course of study, students are given the opportunity to evaluate current research within the occupational safety and health industry and develop strategies for addressing complex challenges in this field. Graduates may gain a greater appreciation for research methods in this space, with the opportunity to use those methods when formulating actionable solutions in their professional roles.
Postgraduate Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health
Provides master or doctoral graduates with graduate level courses to expand their theoretical knowledge and skills in the field of occupational safety and health. Course components offer students opportunities to evaluate current research in the OSH field to help support safety management decision-making.
- OSH 7301 Research in Industrial Safety
- OSH 7302 Environmental and Safety Management Systems
- OSH 7303 Research in Industrial Ergonomics
- OSH 7304 Educational Strategies for Adult Learners in Occupational Safety and Health
- OSH 8301 Research in Industrial Hygiene
- OSH 8302 Occupational Safety and Health Leadership