Show your school pride by becoming a CSU Knight Ambassador. Made up of CSU’s most passionate alumni, Knight Ambassadors are a group of CSU enthusiasts who want to share their #MyCSU Story with others. Along the way, they have the opportunity to connect with fellow Knights, receive some free CSU swag and promote positive change in the lives of others.
What do Knight Ambassadors do?
Knight Ambassadors represent Columbia Southern University in their communities and online by sharing their positive experiences with their friends, family and coworkers. Depending on your level of commitment, you might:
- Attend networking events and conferences on behalf of CSU
- Share your experience with future students
- Appear in CSU ads, brochures, etc.
- Serve as a guest contributor to the Communicator and Alumni Magazine
- Extend tuition discounts by establishing Learning Partnerships
- Promote the university in your community or workplace
- Engage in social media conversations and sharing CSU information
Why should I become a Knight Ambassador?
Your Story is Worth Telling
As an alumni, no one knows CSU better than you. We want to tell your #MyCSU Story with others who might need a little encouragement to achieve their academic goals.
Your Service Deserves Recognition
CSU annually awards alumni for their service to the university through the Distinguished Alumni Award. As a Knight Ambassador, you’ll become eligible to receive that award.
You’ll Make Invaluable Connections
Through networking and industry events, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with fellow Knights and other professionals in your industry.
You’ll Earn Free Swag
As a small token of our appreciation, we’ll send you some very cool – and very free – CSU swag.
How do I sign up?
Knight Ambassadors must be a CSU graduate, must Activate your Alumni Association Membership and have all information on file up to date. The Knight Ambassador program will renew after one year.