Develop Your Leadership Skills with
The Alan Brunacini Fire-Rescue Leadership Institute is proud to offer the Chief Brunacini Leadership Retreat hosted by Columbia Southern University. This “Hawaiian Shirt Boot Camp” for chief officers introduces attendees to an array of case studies and personal experiences by some of our nation’s fire service leaders. Roundtable discussions and presentations led by America’s most renowned fire chief, Alan Brunacini, are designed to prepare individuals for their journey through fire and rescue leadership. Individuals in chief or company officer positions will benefit greatly from the years of experience offered by Chief Brunacini and his team.
After successful completion of this retreat, attendees will:
- Develop Functional Survival Skills
- Learn Effective Fire Chief Behavior Routines in Response to Real-Life (Minefield) Situations.
- Build a network you can turn to for support during challenging times.
Additional Retreat Benefits
- All Attendees receive the Blue Card Command Certification 60 hour online course Program at no cost (a $385.00 value)
- Retreat participants are eligible to receive:
- 3 optional hours of undergraduate CSU college credit upon successful completion of DIR 3500 coursework.* AND / OR
- 3 optional hours of undergraduate CSU college credit after successful completion of Blue Card Command Certification Program 60 hour online course (equivalent to course BFS 4631 Management of Incident Command Systems).*
Cost of Attendance
- $995 for Regular Attendee
- $900 for Learning Partners & CSU Students
- Some Group Discounts May Apply.
- Call 877.325.2863 for More Information,
Please visit www.columbiasouthern.edu/partners/ to find out if your organization is a CSU Learning Partner.
* Contact a CSU academic advisor to verify transfer of credit.
Have a question? Please contact email@example.com