Columbia Southern Education Group, Inc. (CSEG) and its subsidiaries including Columbia Southern University (CSU) and Waldorf College hold in high regard the privacy rights of our website visitors. We provide the following information describing what information we collect from site visitors and how that information is used to demonstrate our commitment to user privacy.
- Personally identifiable information. Personally identifiable information is collected only on a voluntary basis, at the option of the website user. For example, you may choose to provide your name, address or telephone number when submitting an information request on our website.
- FERPA. Personally identifiable information for enrolled students is protected by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act ("FERPA") administered by the U.S. Department of Education. Additional information on FERPA is available here.
- Use of information. Non-personally identifiable information is used to help us improve our site by enabling us to discover and address the needs of our site visitors. This includes making our Web site accessible to the variety of Web browsers and operating systems used to access our site. Personal information collected through the site by means of your voluntary submission, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address and other contact information, is used for the purpose of responding to your requests for information about CSU and Waldorf College products and services or to contact you about future products and services. Columbia Southern Education Group, Inc. does not share personal information with third parties, apart from release of "directory information" as described in the CSU FERPA policy or certain authorized vendors bound by confidentiality agreements with Columbia Southern Education Group who must utilize the information to perform necessary duties (such as credit card authorization, federal student aid processing and textbook ordering). "Directory information" disclosures include verifying enrollment for employment or credit application purposes.
- Security of information. Columbia Southern Education Group uses best efforts to protect security of personal information collected through its Web sites. Financial transactions submitted through the Web site are encrypted using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
- Requesting removal from CSU and Waldorf College marketing lists. You may opt out of marketing solicitations at any time. To be removed from the marketing list, please contact the appropriate institution below:
- Limitation of liability. The CSU and Waldorf College websites may contain links to third party websites. Links to these websites are provided as a convenience only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the linked site, its operator or contents. We encourage our site visitors to review the privacy policies of each website they visit.
Columbia Southern Education Group Inc.
21982 University Lane
Orange Beach, AL 36561