Earn Your Safety Degree Online
Columbia Southern University’s occupational safety and health degree programs meet the educational requirements mandated by the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP) for the Associate Safety Professional designation (ASP®) and the Certified Safety Professional designation (CSP®). CSU’s B.S. and M.S. in occupational safety and health are Graduate Safety Practitioner® Qualified Academic Programs through the BCSP and are board-approved through the Institute of Hazardous Materials Management (IHMM).
Online Degree Programs
- A.S. Occupational Safety & Health
- B.S. Occupational Safety & Health
- B.S. Environmental Management
- M.S. Occupational Safety & Health
- M.S. Occupational Safety & Health with Concentration in Environmental Management
- Occupational Safety and Health Post-Graduate Certificate
- Doctor of Occupational Safety and Health
Online CEU Safety Courses
- CHST Exam Prep Course
- Industrial Hygiene for Safety Professionals
- Maritime Hazardous Material Inventory
- BCSP examCORE
For a complete list of concentrations available for each degree, visit our Degree Listings page or choose a degree from the list above.
Graduate Safety Practitioner® Qualified Academic Program by the Board of Certified Safety Professionals.
CSU's B.S. in occupational safety and health, M.S. in occupational safety and health and M.S. in emergency services management are listed as board-approved programs by the Institute of Hazardous Materials Management, a well-respected, accredited credentialing body that provides certifications for safety and health professionals.