Numerous companies, associations, and organizations enjoy a 10% tuition discount as a Learning Partner with Columbia Southern University. To enhance this great offer, Columbia Southern University offers a special scholarship program exclusively for Learning Partners.
The Learning Partner scholarship will cover up to 60 credit hours toward one online degree program. The scholarship will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition for up to three years or until the completion of the selected online degree program, whichever comes first.
- Be an employee/member of a Columbia Southern University Learning Partner. To see if your organization is a current Learning Partner, or to find out how to become a Learning Partner, click here.
- Provide acceptable verification documentation (see below).
- Meet CSU admissions requirements.
- Begin coursework within 90 days of the date of the award.
- Maintain a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA.
- Remain in good standing with CSU throughout the degree program.
- Maintain continuous enrollment.
Current CSU students must already meet these requirements to be considered.
Acceptable Verification Documentation Includes (choose one):
- A statement of employment on letterhead from a superior
- Copy of an employment or membership ID card
- Copy of a membership verification letter with expiration date
The scholarship recipient will be selected and notified by the final day of the award month. The scholarship recipient and all other applicants will receive an email notifying them of the decision. For any questions or concerns, please email the scholarship liaison at email@example.com or call 888-785-3006.
|Scholarship Application Period||Scholarship Award Month|
|February 1 – April 15||May|
|May 1 – July 15||August|
|August 1 – October 15||November|
All awards will be announced by the last day of the award month. All applicants will receive an email notification.