Columbia Southern University is offering two scholarships to any person that is a current CSU Occupational Safety and Health student or plans to enroll in an OSH degree. The scholarship will cover up to 60 hours and will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition for up to three years or until the completion of the selected degree program, whichever comes first.
- Current OSH student or student planning to enroll in an OSH degree.
- High school transcript or equivalent (GED),
- Must begin coursework within 90 days of the date of the award
- Maintain a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA
- Maintain continuous enrollment in his or her degree program
- Current CSU students must already meet these requirements to be considered.
|Scholarship Application Period
||Scholarship Award Month
|January 19 – May 22
|June 4 – November 30
The Columbia Southern University scholarship committee will select a winner, and the winner will be announced by the end of the scholarship award month as listed above. For any questions/concerns please email our scholarship liaison at email@example.com or call 888-785-3006.