Columbia Southern University is offering two scholarships to any person that is a current CSU Occupational Safety and Health student or plans to enroll in an OSH degree. Each scholarship will cover up to 60 credit hours toward one online degree program. The scholarship will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition for up to three years or until the completion of the selected online degree program, whichever comes first.
- Current OSH student or prospective student planning to enroll in an OSH degree
- High school transcript or equivalent (GED)
- Must begin coursework within 90 days of the date of the award
- Maintain a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA
- Maintain continuous enrollment in degree program
- Current CSU students must already meet these requirements to be considered
|Scholarship Application Period
||Scholarship Award Month
|January 17 — May 21
|May 30 — November 25
The Columbia Southern University scholarship committee will select a winner, and the winner will be announced by the end of the award months listed. For any questions/concerns please email our scholarship liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-785-3006.