Learning Partners are businesses, organizations and municipalities from across the U.S. whose employees benefit from tuition discounts and scholarship opportunities with Columbia Southern University. CSU’s team members live and work in many regions where our Learning Partners reside, bridging the gap between higher education and the people we serve. It’s within in those six regions especially where ideas are fostered, and relationships are built. This scholarship was designed to honor those partnerships.
- Alabama and Northwest Florida
- Central and South Florida
- Kentucky and Tennessee
- North Carolina and South Carolina
- Southeast Texas
Regional Learning Partner Scholarships cover up to 60 credit hours toward one online degree program. One scholarship will be awarded per region per year, for a total of six scholarships. The scholarships will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition for up to three years or until the completion of the selected online degree program, whichever comes first.
- Applicants must be an employee or member of a Learning Partner residing in one of the above listed regions. Check our Learning Partner directory to see if your organization is a current Learning Partner or learn how to become a Learning Partner.
- Eligible candidates must have a high school transcript or equivalent (GED).
- Scholarship applicants must be available to begin coursework within 90 days of the award date.
- Applicants must be capable of maintaining a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA and must remain in good standing with CSU throughout their degree program.
- Applicants must maintain continuous enrollment in a degree program.
- Current CSU students must already meet these requirements to be considered.
Acceptable Verification Documentation (Choose One)
- Statement of employment on letterhead from a supervisor
- Copy of an employment or membership ID card
- Copy of a membership verification letter with expiration date
The Regional Learning Partner Scholarship application will open April 1, 2021 and close Oct. 1, 2021. Scholarship recipients will be selected and notified by the final day of November. The scholarship recipients and all other applicants will receive an email notifying them of the decision.