Columbia Southern University is proud to offer a scholarship to the members of the National Association of Women Law Enforcement Executives (NAWLEE). The scholarship will cover up to $13,500 in one online degree program. The scholarship will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition for up to three years or until the completion of the selected online degree program, whichever comes first.
- Be a member of NAWLEE. To join NAWLEE, click here
- Eligible candidates must have a high school transcript or equivalent (GED)
- Must be available to begin coursework within 90 days of the date of the award
- Capable of maintaining a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA
- Remain in good standing with CSU throughout a degree program
- Maintain continuous enrollment in a degree program
- Current CSU students must already meet these requirements to be considered
|Scholarship Application Period
|| Scholarship Award Month
|June 1 – August 31
The Columbia Southern University scholarship committee will select a winner and announce the winner in September. The winner will receive a phone call and all non-winners will receive an email notifying them of the decision. For any questions or concerns, please email the scholarship liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-785-3006.
Learn more about the National Association of Women Law Enforcement Executives (NAWLEE)
"The National Association of Women Law Enforcement Executives (NAWLEE) is the first organization established to address the unique needs of women holding senior management positions in law enforcement. NAWLEE is a non-profit organization sponsored and administered directly by law enforcement practitioners. Our mission is to serve and further the interests of women executives and those who aspire to be executives in law enforcement." For more information on NAWLEE, visit http://nawlee.org/.