Military Spouse Scholarship
Columbia Southern University recognizes the sacrifices made by the family members of America's military men and women. To honor family members, CSU will provide one scholarship to the spouse of an Active-duty member.
Available to both future and current CSU students, the scholarship will cover up to $13,200 in one online degree program. The scholarship will be applied directly to the recipient's tuition for up to three years or until the completion of the selected online degree program, whichever comes first.
- Applicants must have a high school transcript or equivalent (GED).
- Applicants must be available to begin coursework within 90 days of the award date.
- Candidates must be capable of maintaining a 2.0 undergraduate or 3.0 graduate GPA.
- Applicants must remain in good standing with CSU throughout degree program.
- Applicants must maintain continuous enrollment in a degree program.
- Current CSU students must already meet these requirements for consideration.
- Applicants must submit acceptable verification documentation of public safety or military affiliation. See below for acceptable verification documentation.
Military Spouse Scholarship Application
The scholarship application will open on June 20, 2018 and will close September 20, 2018. All applications, scholarship essays and transcripts must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. on September 20th. For any questions or concerns, please email the scholarship liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-785-3006.