Hawaii Coastie Spouse Scholarship
Columbia Southern University recognizes the sacrifices made by the family members of America's military men and women. To honor family members, CSU will provide one scholarship to the spouse of a United States Coast Guard District 14 Active-duty member.
Available to both future and current CSU students, the scholarship will cover up to $13,200 in one online degree program. The scholarship will be applied directly to the recipient's tuition for up to three years or until the completion of the selected online degree program, whichever comes first.
- Eligible candidates must be available to accept the scholarship during the U.S. Coast Guard District 14 Education Services event. If the recipient is not able to attend, the award will be presented to an individual on their behalf. The U.S. Coast Guard District 14 Education Services will collaborate with CSU to provide event details in a timely manner to allow for the appropriate travel preparation.
- Applicants must have a high school transcript or equivalent (GED).
- Applicants must be available to begin coursework within 90 days of the award date.
- Candidates must be capable of maintaining a 2.0 undergraduate or 3.0 graduate GPA.
- Applicants must remain in good standing with CSU throughout degree program.
- Applicants must maintain continuous enrollment in a degree program.
- Current CSU students must already meet these requirements for consideration.
- Applicants must submit acceptable verification documentation of public safety or military affiliation. See below for acceptable verification documentation.
Hawaii Coastie Spouse Scholarship Application
The scholarship application will open on June 20 and will close July 20. All applications, scholarship essays and transcripts must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. on July 20th. For any questions or concerns, please email the scholarship liaison at email@example.com or call 888-785-3006.