Fire Scholarship Details
Columbia Southern University will offer two scholarships to any person that is a current Columbia Southern University Fire Science or Fire Administration student, or plans to enroll in a fire related degree. One scholarship will be awarded to a student seeking an undergraduate degree and one scholarship will be awarded to a student seeking a graduate degree. The scholarship will cover up to 60 hours and will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition for up to three years or until the completion of the selected degree program, whichever comes first. Textbooks are included.
- Eligible candidates must have a high school transcript or equivalent (GED)
- Scholarship applicants must be available to begin coursework within 90 days of the date of the award
- Capable of maintaining a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA
- Remain in good standing with CSU throughout a degree program
- Maintain continuous enrollment in a degree program
- Current CSU students must already meet these requirements to be considered
The scholarship will open on June 11, 2018 and will close August 27, 2018. The Columbia Southern University scholarship committee will select the winners, and the winners will be announced in September, 2018. The winners will receive a phone call and all non-winners will receive an email notifying them of the decision. For any questions or concerns, please email the scholarship liaison at email@example.com
or call 888-785-3006.