Fire Scholarship Details
Columbia Southern University will offer two scholarships to any person that is a current Columbia Southern University Fire Science or Fire Administration student, or plans to enroll in a fire related degree. Each scholarship will cover up to $13,500 in one online degree program. The scholarship will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition for up to three years or until the completion of the selected online degree program, whichever comes first. Textbooks are included.
- Eligible candidates must have a high school transcript or equivalent (GED)
- Scholarship applicants must be available to begin coursework within 90 days of the date of the award
- Capable of maintaining a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA
- Remain in good standing with CSU throughout a degree program
- Maintain continuous enrollment in a degree program
- Current CSU students must already meet these requirements to be considered
To apply, fill out the Fire Scholarship application. CSU will award one scholarship during each award month listed below.
|Scholarship Application Period
||Scholarship Award Month
|January 19 — March 30
|June 11 – August 27
The winners will receive a phone call and all non-winners will receive an email notifying them of the decision. For any questions or concerns, please email the scholarship liaison at email@example.com or call 888-785-3006.