Criminal Justice Scholarship
Columbia Southern University will offer one scholarship to any person that is a current Columbia Southern University Criminal Justice student, or plans to enroll in a Criminal Justice-related degree program. The scholarship will cover up to 60 credit hours toward one online degree program. The scholarship will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition for up to three years or until the completion of the selected online degree program, whichever comes first. Textbooks are included.
- Current Criminal Justice student or prospective student planning to enroll in a Criminal Justice degree
- High school transcript or equivalent (GED)
- Must begin coursework within 90 days of the date of the award
- Maintain a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA
- Maintain continuous enrollment in degree program
- Current CSU students must already meet these requirements to be considered
To apply, fill out the Criminal Justice scholarship application. The scholarship opens to applications on June 15, 2020, and closes on September 30, 2020.
The scholarship recipient will be selected and notified by the final day of the award month. The winner will receive a phone call and all non-winners will receive an email notifying them of the decision. For any questions/concerns please email our scholarship liaison at email@example.com or call 888-785-3006.