Atlanta Fire Rescue Scholarship
Columbia Southern University is partnering with Atlanta Fire Rescue to offer a scholarship to one of its members. The scholarship will cover up to 60 hours and will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition for up to three years or until the completion of the selected degree program, whichever comes first.
The scholarship will open May 1, 2020 and will close August 31, 2020. The scholarship recipient will be notified by the end of September, 2020. The recipient will be notified via phone call. All other applicants will be notified via email.
- Be a member of and in good standing with Atlanta Fire Rescue
- High school transcript or equivalent (GED)
- Must begin coursework within 90 days of the date of the award
- Maintain a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA
- Maintain continuous enrollment in his or her degree program
- Current CSU students must already meet these requirements to be considered.
The Atlanta Fire Rescue Scholarship application will open May 1, 2020 and will close August 31, 2020. Applicants will be required to submit verification of their membership.
For any questions or concerns, please email the scholarship liaison firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-785-3006.