Learning Partner Scholarships
Numerous companies, associations, and organizations enjoy a 10 percent tuition discount as a Learning Partner with Columbia Southern University. To enhance this great offer, Columbia Southern University offers a special scholarship program exclusively for Learning Partners.
The Learning Partner scholarship will cover up to 60 credit hours toward one online degree program. The scholarship will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition for up to three years or until the completion of the selected online degree program, whichever comes first.
One scholarship will be presented on each award date listed.
|Scholarship Application Period
||Scholarship Award Month
|January 19 — March 30
|April 2 – May 22
|June 4 — August 10
|September 3 – November 30
All awards will be announced by the last day of the award month. All applicants will receive an email notification.
- Applicants must be an employee/member of a Columbia Southern University Learning Partner. To see if your organization is a current Learning Partner, or to find out how to become a learning partner, click here.
- Provide acceptable verification documentation (see below).
- Eligible candidates must have a high school transcript or equivalent (GED).
- Scholarship applicants must be available to begin coursework within 90 days of the date of the award.
- Capable of maintaining a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA.
- Remain in good standing with CSU throughout a degree program.
- Maintain continuous enrollment in a degree program.
- Current CSU students must already meet these requirements to be considered.
Acceptable Verification Documentation Includes:
- A statement of employment on letterhead from a superior
- Copy of an employment or membership ID card
- Copy of a membership verification letter with expiration date
The Columbia Southern University scholarship committee will select a winner, and announce the winner by the last day of the award months listed. The winner will receive a phone call and all non-winners will receive an email notifying them of the decision. Please contact (888) 785-3006 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to learn more about the educational opportunities available through CSU.