Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certificate Program
Course Title: PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (PMP)® Certificate Program
Course Cost: $3,999.00 (Includes PMP® Certification Exam Fee & Course Materials)
*This course is NOT eligible for Federal Financial Aid or Military Tuition Assistance Benefits
Course Duration: 6 Months
Project Management Professionals have a firm understanding of the basic competencies involved in management and oversight, including areas such as effective time management, managing multiple projects simultaneously, scope and estimation of project undertaking and devising a detailed project plan alongside project risk and cost analysis. The program includes training and exam preparation for students to become a Project Management Professional (PMP)® as designated by the Project Management Institute. The PMP® is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that individuals have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct people and helps individuals to stand out to employers and maximize their earning potential overall.
At the conclusion of this program, students will be able to:
- Identify the relationships between the Project Management Institute's (PMI) project management framework, five process groups, and nine bodies of knowledge
- Apply project initiation tools and techniques in order to develop a project charter
- Develop a flexible and practical project management plan covering the major project lifecycle processes and phases
- Use recommended best practice tools, techniques, and processes to plan for Quality, Human Resources, Communication, Risk, and Procurement
- Explain project execution's relationship to integration management, the factors that contribute to success, and the tools and techniques used
- Apply monitoring and control techniques to measure progress on the project and forecast project completion requirements
- Administer the processes for closing a project and completing project procurement
- Apply the Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct to specific situations
- Perform the preparation techniques, including identifying knowledge gaps, in order to significantly improve your chances of passing the PMP® certification exam
- Use Microsoft Office
*Note: This course satisfies the requisite 35 hours of project management education necessary to sit for the exam. However, PMI requires candidates for the PMP® to meet the additional eligibility requirements including:
+Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate's degree, or global equivalent), plus 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education OR
+A 4-year degree, plus 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
PMI Quick Glance Guide
PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE
CSU is happy to offer interested students the option to pay in 4 monthly payments of $999.75. This option is only available for those willing to pay with credit card. If interested, please contact us at 1-800-313-1992 or email@example.com
All payments are processed manually by a Continuing Education Coordinator upon verbal verification of payment information provided. You will not be charged immediately upon registering.
PMP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.