The Continuing Education Department at CSU is excited to announce our continued partnership with Distinctive HR to offer our students a Webinar Series that prepares for both PHR/SPHR and SHRM-CP/ SHRM-SCP Exams: SPRING 2021 edition!
This series consists of 12 webinars. The posted days and times are for the LIVE INTERACTIVE Webinar. Once you have registered for the webinar series, you will have continued access to that webinar recording. So, you don’t have to panic if you miss a session, you can view the recording at a later time!
In addition to the exceptional instruction and interaction, you will receive many tools* to prepare yourself for the exam, including:
- Study materials and slides
- Access to instructor and fellow attendees through online chat and discussion boards
- Complete library of audio CDs
- On-line access to videos on tough topics
- On-line access to hundreds of practice exam questions and testing games
- Flash cards
- Tips on how to take standardized tests
- Comprehensive final practice exam
This study course is led by David Siler. Download David's Bio. David’s PHR/ SPHR students average an extremely impressive pass rate of more than 90% for the PHR and 85% for the SPHR. Additionally, we are the ONLY provider to offer The Seven Princes, which detail the seven main principles of HRM that show up all over the tests. Ask around, the Seven Princes, written by David Siler, is your secret weapon that no one else can offer! Recently, students have used this webinar training to also take the SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP exam and have been successful! So this webinar course is preparing professionals for BOTH designations!
HR Exam Prep Webinar Series
12 sessions per series
- Tuesday evenings 6p-9p EST starts January 12, 2021 ends March 30, 2021
- Monday evenings 6p-9p EST starts March 22, 2021 ends June 14, 2021
- Tuesday evenings 6p-9p EST starts April 13, 2021 ends June 29, 2021
Cost: $1,099.00 *All registrations must be PAID IN FULL 14 days prior to your session’s start date!
For more information contact:
Office: (800) -313-1992
*Note- Internationally based students will receive instructions on how to download course materials. Course materials are only shipped within the continental US and will arrive close to the start date of the chosen session.