How do I Apply to MyCAA?
- Eligible spouses can establish a MyCAA account by visiting the MyCAA website at https://aiportal.acc.af.mil/mycaa
- Once a spouse's profile information is provided, MyCAA will verify the spouse's benefit eligibility with the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS).
- Eligible spouses will be allowed to create their Career and Training Plan and request financial assistance at least 30 days prior to the course start dates.
- Please make sure to select Columbia Southern University in the AI portal when uploading your Education and Training Plan.
- No refunds can be issued after the start date published in your Financial Award document.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org