The Continuing Education Department at CSU is excited to announce our continued partnership with Distinctive HR to offer our students a Webinar Series PHR & SPHR Exam Prep course: FALL 2018 edition!
There are 3 different series from which you can choose. Each series lasts for 12 weeks. The posted days and times are for the LIVE INTERACTIVE Webinar. Once you have registered for a webinar series, you will have continued access to that webinar recording. So, you don’t have to panic if you miss a session, you can view the recording at a later time!
In addition to the exceptional instruction and interaction, you will receive many tools* to prepare yourself for the exam, including:
- Study materials and slides
- Access to instructor and fellow attendees through online chat and discussion boards
- Complete library of audio CDs
- On-line access to videos on tough topics
- On-line access to hundreds of practice exam questions and testing games
- Flash cards
- Tips on how to take standardized tests
- Comprehensive final practice exam
This study course is led by David Siler. David’s PHR/ SPHR students average an extremely impressive pass rate of more than 90% for the PHR and 85% for the SPHR, while the national pass rates in the most recent test period were 57% for the PHR exam and 47% for SPHR exam! Download David's Bio and webinar testimonials and success stories.
PHR / SPHR Exam Prep Webinar Series
12 weeks per series
When: SELECT ONE
- Friday afternoons 1p-4p EST starts September 7, 2018
- Tuesday evenings 6p-9p EST starts September 25, 2018
- Sunday evenings 6p-9p EST starts October 7, 2018
*All registrations must be PAID IN FULL 14 days prior to your session's start date!
Note: CE courses are not eligible for Federal Financial Aid, Military Tuition Assistance or Learning Partner Discounts.
For more information contact:
Office: (251) 981-3771 ext. 1840
*Note- Internationally based students will receive instructions on how to download course materials. Course materials are only shipped within the continental US and will arrive close to the start date of the chosen session.