CEU Request Form
The Continuing Education Department at CSU is proud to be the official CEU provider for many educational events, workshops, and conference. Attendees of approved events can submit the Participant CEU Request Form to request their certificate.
Below is our current list of approved events/workshops/courses students can submit a CEU request for:
- Fire Engineering Webinar- The First Five Minutes
- Fire Engineering Webinar- Extreme Leadership
- Fire Engineering Webinar- Fire Service UAS Implementations for Safe, Successful, and Sustainable Operations
- Fire Engineering Webinar- Lead from the Front: Fireground Tactics and Leadership
- Fire Engineering Webinar- Effecting the Rescue Through Aggressive Tactics
- 2018 NCIA Conference
- 2018 Fire-Rescue Med Conference
- 2018 NVFC Training Summit
- 2018 CFSI- National Fire & Emergency Services
- 2017 AAFC Summer Conference
- 2017 Fire-Show West Conference
- Serious Accident Review Team Training
- Training Officer Program
- NVFC Health & Safety Online Courses
- The Company Officer Academy Workshops
- Chief Brunacini Leadership Retreats
*Please note there MAY be a fee associated with this service. That will be integated based on the conference/courses selected in the form below. Payment is NOT automatically processed once the form is submited; payment is processed manually by a Continuing Education Representative. Please allow 5-7 business days for processing. You will receive a receipt once payment has been processed.
Once your request has been received, a CSU Continuing Education Representative will verify your attendance and send you your CEU certificate in a PDF format.
For more information or questions, please contact us at email@example.com | 800-313-1992