CSU Welcomes AMR: MedicWest Ambulance Service Inc., and Mercy, Inc., dba Las Vegas Consortium for Paramedic Education Students
Columbia Southern University is proud to serve AMR: MedicWest Ambulance Service Inc., and Mercy, Inc., dba Las Vegas Consortium for Paramedic Education students in their academic endeavors. We are committed to making the transition to CSU as smooth as possible. To facilitate your move, CSU is offering the following benefits:
- 10% tuition reduction of CSU regular tuition rate.
- CSU maximizes your previously earned AMR: MedicWest Las Vegas credits to CSU
- Dedicated admissions advisors to work with your specific program
- Career Planning and Development Services through CSU Career Services
- An abundance of new and exciting graduate and undergraduate degrees programs
CSU also offers:
- Flexible Learning
- Textbooks Provided
- No ACT, SAT, GRE or GMAT Required
- Assistance with TA and VA Benefits
- Math and Writing Assistance Available
How Do I Get Started?
You can contact the CSU admissions team to get started by email (email@example.com), phone (877.347.6050) or Live Chat today!