CSU Welcomes AMR: American Medical Response West, dba NCTI - Bay Area Students
Columbia Southern University is proud to serve AMR: American Medical Response West, dba NCTI - Bay Area students in their academic endeavors. We are committed to making the transition to CSU as smooth as possible. To facilitate your move, CSU is offering the following benefits:
- 10% tuition reduction of CSU regular tuition rate.
- CSU maximizes your previously earned AMR - Bay Area credits to CSU
- Dedicated admissions advisors to work with your specific program
- Career Planning and Development Services through CSU Career Services
- An abundance of new and exciting graduate and undergraduate degrees programs
CSU also offers:
- Flexible Learning
- Textbooks Provided
- No ACT, SAT, GRE or GMAT Required
- Assistance with TA and VA Benefits
- Math and Writing Assistance Available
How Do I Get Started?
You can contact the CSU admissions team to get started by email (email@example.com), phone (877.347.6050) or Live Chat today!